Head of Product
Our client is a well-known luxury fashion brand creating chic must-have essentials. Their high-quality, contemporary, and fashion-forward designs are applauded by the most stylish trendsetters.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading the brand’s merchandising strategy and global vision. You would also be responsible for managing strong cross-functional relationships and evaluating weekly sales performance.
• Manage the brand’s global vision by product category and lead the merchandising strategy aligned with the brand’s goals
• Establish strong relationships with cross-functional team members and oversee all technical design, product development, and production team activities
• Track and evaluate weekly sales performance by region and style; identify and present trends, misses, and opportunities by region
• Partner with the marketing and operations teams to ensure all teams are aligned with design, merchandising, and production initiatives
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, conduct competitive analysis, and grow the product assortment strategy
• Bachelor’s degree
• 15+ years’ product/merchandising experience
• E-Commerce or retail experience; omni-channel experience preferred
• Strong negotiation and vendor management skills