Head of Shoes
Our client is a luxury lifestyle brand that embodies personal style and sensibility with a vintage flare. The collections, known for vibrant color, print and eclectic details, include ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags and accessories. Their designs can be seen on the most A-list celebrities or dancing across the pages of high-fashion magazines.
In this role you will be developing and executing on strategies to source, develop and close new business in shoes.
- Keep in touch with clients to ensure satisfaction
- Provide regular feedback to the product and client services team on how to improve the offering based on prospective and current client questions and issues
- Build, train and manage the shoe sales team as they scale
- Oversee budget and operations
- Define compensation and incentive strategies
- Work with the executive team to refine pricing, positioning, product features and materials before the marketing function is fully established
- Must have Nordstrom relationships
- 7+ years experience starting or running a successful fashion/luxury company
- People-person with deep integrity and a love of building trusted relationships
- Highly organized, task-focused and self-motivated
- A fantastic written and verbal communicator
- Skilled at translating complex topics into simple ones