Help Desk Support (Tier 1)
IT Help Desk Support objectives are to deploy, maintain and support computer and network systems. This position is a tier 1 technical support responder with a goal to efficiently and effectively solve end users technical problems.
• Troubleshoot, and apply accurate solutions to end users PC and MAC computers, operating systems, software applications, printers, copiers, and network server access problems.
• Provide professional, courteous, prompt and accurate solution to end users technical problems
• Using Help Desk software, document, prioritize, update, and resolve technical support tickets.
• Communicate the progress of open tickets by email, helpdesk ticket, or by phone call.
• Install, configure, monitor, maintain, and relocate PCs and MACs computer operating systems, software applications, printers, and network devices.
• Replace computer and network systems, system parts, and printer toner cartridges.
• New user onboarding: Setup user account, computer system, server and network connections.
• Support software applications and hardware rollouts and assist with server system installation.
• Daily task includes import EDI documents and distribute EDI reports.
• Document hardware and license inventory.
• Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
• Is knowledgeable and has the essential understanding of how to install, configure, and repair
PC and MAC hardware, operating systems and application, and network devices.