Helpdesk - Lifestyle Brand
Our client, a contemporary fashion brand is seeking an experienced IT Associate whose primary focus will be in the areas of computer operations, user and desktop support (hardware and software). The candidate will utilize computer equipment, software, and diagnostic tools to perform a broad range of employee assistance, troubleshooting, and computer operation assignments.
• Sets up and configures desktop/laptop computers, peripherals and PDA devices
• Installs software and installs hardware and peripherals
• Troubleshoots, diagnoses problems, implements corrective action procedures within prescribed guidelines and/or escalates to other technical resources as appropriate
• Provides basic troubleshooting, repair and maintenance for computer equipment and printers.
• Check and ensure peripherals (Printers/Copiers) are operational on a daily basis
• Assist in ensuring Video conference calls are established and audio visual equipment is readily available when needed.
• Daily monitoring of ERP systems batch job queue for errors and/or successful completion of jobs.
• Monitor servers and services for errors and or issues. Assist in resolving issue or escalate issue to next level support.
• Education & Experience
• High school graduate or equivalent with data processing training, computer operations training, or experience in a multi-operation system preferred
• Two or more years of related experience with computers and providing customer service in a technological environment. May require the knowledge of a variety of hardware as well as software, programming languages, and operation systems. May be tested on appropriate computer skills as required