High End Assistant Shop Manager- Newport Beach, CA
Our client is a HOT high end International retailer, expanding their growth and opening soon a Store in Newport Beach, Ca. Looking for an Assistant Manager.
The Assistant Shop Manager is responsible for the daily supervision of the retail operations, ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service and monitoring the quality of retail product. Responsible for addressing employee relations, coaching, and general supervision needs in the absence of the Shop Manager. Responsible for promoting store sales through effective sales techniques and good customer service and maintaining sufficient floor stock.
- As Assistant Shop Manager, you advise customers about our products.
- Under the guidance of the Shop Manager, you carry out basic administrative processes in the store.
- In addition, you serve as the interim Shop Manager when he / she is not present and are then responsible for inventory management and overall management of the sales floor.
- You serve as the example for the team and demonstrate initiative and leadership skills.
- You report to the Shop Manager, who emphasizes your development and acts as a mentor.
- 1-2 years of experience as Assistant Manager or similar leadership role in the (cosmetics/beauty-a PLUS) retail industry
- Strong communication and excellent sales/customer service skills
- Flexible/Open availability
- Honest, Reliable, Motivated, Genuine
- Open and receptive to feedback
- You strive to be the “Best in Class” within your profession.
- You are flexible, proactive and you enjoy creating meaningful moments for our customers.
- Furthermore, you are a team player, strong leader, and are able to make yourself available based on business needs.
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”