High End Shop Manager - San Diego, CA
Our client is a HOT high end International retailer, expanding their growth and opening soon a Store in San Diego, Ca. Looking for an Store Manager
The Shop Manager is responsible for the daily supervision of retail operations. You ensure the delivery of excellent customer service, monitor the quality of retail product, and address employee relations. You serve as the leader of a store team, coaching and mentoring to promote store sales and the personal growth of your team members.
- As Shop Manager, you are the host/hostess in the store and carry the final responsibility for operational and financial management of the assigned store.
- You embrace our service level in the store and you advise our customers about the products and philosophy.
- Furthermore, you will generate the budgeted turnover, margin, costs and gross profit.
- You are responsible for all tasks pertaining to planning & realization, stock control, cash, merchandising & promotions, training and staff development.
- You are the example for the team and report to the responsible Area Manager.
- 2-3 years of experience in a coaching and leadership position-Must be a shop manager or management role in the (cosmetics) retail industry ( a Plus)!
- Strong communication and excellent sales/customer service skills
- Flexible/Open availability
- Honest, Reliable, Motivated, Genuine Open and receptive to feedback
- You strive to be the “Best in Class” within your profession.
- You are flexible, proactive and you enjoy creating meaningful moments for our customers.
- Furthermore, you are a team player, strong leader, and are able to make yourself available based on business needs.
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”