Hiring Admin Assistant- Facilities Organization
This is not an office manager position. The responsibilities are comparable to a small business office manager, but the position is admin/facilities.
JOB TITLE: Facilities Administrator
LOCATION: Oklahoma City, OK
PAY: $15-$17/hour (DOE)
START DATE: Interviews start immediately- send resume today please!
END DATE: 1 month, but the assignment duration is truly dependent on our ability to identify the right candidate.
This role may assist other administrative staff with overflow work. We are looking for someone with a dynamic personality who will be able to undertake both general facilities tasks, and support our guests and staff as needed. This candidate will exude both professionalism and a can-do attitude.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Thorough knowledge of building and equipment maintenance and operations, general office management, vendor management, service minded with a clear customer focus
• Excellent communication (verbal and written)
• Flexibility and ability to change priorities on short notice
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Self-directed with the ability to be resourceful
• Demonstrates professionalism, diplomacy, and good judgment
• Working knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, and Power Point
• BA/BS in facility management, business preferred- High School Diploma a must"
Duties include but are not limited to: office operations, equipment maintenance, annual budgeting, purchasing, liaison with property management and/or external vendors, move, assemble & install furniture and furniture accessories (keyboard trays, etc), work with remote manager to assign space for new hires, issue and track security badges, responsible for overall office safety & security, ensure that office supplies are ordered and properly stocked, reception desk coverage, outbound shipping; distribution of incoming U.S. mail, faxes and deliveries, administrative record keeping and reports.