Home Product Graphic Designer
Our client is a specialty retailer offering well-known apparel, shoes, accessories, and home brands. Their on trend, high quality, and dynamic approach presents endless opportunity for customers to live stylishly every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for designing and implementing artwork for various home products. You would also collaborate with internal and external partners, including agencies and international vendors.
• Design artwork to achieve design criteria and can be manipulated across multiple product categories
• Prepare production artwork by product type and according to vendor guidelines; ensure artwork is on-target and cost effective
• Collaborate with the product development team for artwork development aligned with the product development calendar and objectives; follow timeframe and cost guidelines
• Rework, re-color, and modify existing artwork as necessary; analyze feasibility of design ideas and develop on-target artwork solutions for each product category
• Serve as the key contact to provide design guidance and consumer and marketing trends; present innovative concepts for new design opportunities or extensions
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including product development management, fashion office, and merchants to understand artwork requirements and objectives
• Bachelor's degree in surface pattern design, graphic design, or related field
• 5+ years’ product graphic design experience at a large retail or wholesale company; home goods (hard and soft) experience a plus
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office suite, and CAD