Our client is a well-known destination to enjoy life’s moments in a relaxing oasis. Their forward-thinking, innovative, and unique approach sets them apart as a one-of-a-kind destination in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing recruitment and training. You would also be responsible for managing reservations, guest reception, guest experiences, and events.
• Manage all aspects of recruitment, training, and development of associate talent within the guest relations team
• Oversee reservations, guest reception, guest experiences, and events and ensure the highest level of customer experience
• Direct the daily schedule and calendar, inventory and stock, and lead special events and reservations activities
• Develop and implement retail sales and visitor program strategies in partnership with the VP
of Guest Relations, Direct Marketing Manager, Special Event Supervisor, and Retail Supervisor
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with influencers in the region, including concierges, restaurant managers, and community organizations
• Supervise direct reports, foster a collaborative environment, and provide guidance and professional development opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven related experience