LeadingOrange County based company is looking for a Human Resources Admin tojoin their Team!
Assists the Manager of Human Resourcesin the daily administration of all human resources functions. Specificresponsibilities include, but not limited to assist associates of all employerprovided benefits such as health insurance, life, disability, COBRA, 401 (K),affirmative action plan, recruitment, employee file maintenance, training,government reporting, HRIS, employee events, employee recognition program andother human resources related projects.
- Assist with the Hotel's medical, dental, vision, disability, life and COBRA insurance. Assists in the administration of 401(K) program, fringe benefits and incentive programs.
- Assist with all aspects of the recruitment and selection process by utilizing internal and external sources/programs to attract and retain qualified candidates. Coordinate the drug, criminal and credit check process. Conduct new hire orientations.
- Maintain the confidential employment and insurance files. Payroll: Process and input all employment transactions such as hires, terminations, transfers, promotions, and change of status into HRIS. Assists with HRIS and assists with generating employment reports for government compliance and/or from ad hoc requests. Respond to employment verifications from outside sources.
- Assist with the Hotel's training and development program. Assist with scheduling, associate wellness, and training material packets.
- Process associate name- tags and identification badges requests. Coordinate community involvement activities, company communications, and associate activities. Order office supplies and manage and update human resources bulletin boards as needed.
- Four- year college degree preferred.
- Previous human Resources experience required.
- Previous hospitality experience preferred.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred.