HR Administrative Assistant
24 Seven is growing! We’re the leading creative staffing and recruiting firm working with today’s most sought after employers and we’re looking for dedicated professionals, like you, to join our team. We are the go-to talent source supporting the world’s top teams in Digital Marketing, Creative Services, Technology, eCommerce, Fashion, and Beauty.
24 Seven is seeking an ambitious and laser-focused HR Administrative Assistant to be an integral part of our rockstar Long Island team. With a fun and inspiring company culture, bright and stylish offices, a generous compensation package, and perks and incentives including excellent health benefits, generous vacation package and career development opportunities, 24 Seven is the perfect place to let your entrepreneurial spirit flourish in an HR Administrative Assistant role.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do as an HR Administrative Assistant:
• Provide support for the human resources team and assist with various administrative day to day HR functions
• Maintain and update internal employee files and ensure information is accurate, up-to-date, and comprehensive
• Oversee unemployment claims coordination, manage employment verification letters and forms, and confirm content is accurate
• Manage all aspects of new hire reporting and entering and maintaining accurate documentation in the system
Reasons you want to be a HR Administrative Assistant at 24 Seven:
• Our HR Administrative Assistant receives a generous compensation & benefits package including:
o Highly competitive fulltime salaries
o Medical, dental and vision benefits
o 401(k) with company match
o Generous paid time off policy
o Ongoing training & career development opportunities
o Perks including, in-office birthday celebrations, discounts at local fitness classes and gyms, volunteer opportunities etc.
• Our office is a happy, creative, modern and stylish destination where our team loves to work, collaborate and succeed
• We’re a woman-led, forward thinking, innovative organization that continually invests in our people, practices and technology to maintain our leadership standing and capitalize on what’s next
• We are constantly growing and so do the opportunities for each member of our team
What you are made of:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• One-year experience in an office environment
• Excellent problem solving, organizational, customer service, multitasking, and interpersonal skills
24 Seven is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. 24 Seven is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
105 Maxess Road
Melville, NY 11747