A beverage distributing company in Commerce is looking an HR Administrator for a temp to perm opportunity!
This position will report to the VP of HR and provide assistance to the department in various HR functions.
This is M-F, 40 hours/week position with a hourly rate of $25/hr.
You will be responsible for benefits administration, audits, and government compliance filings. You will answer any routine questions by the employees regarding benefits, procedures, etc.
- Process the medical, dental, life and 401 (k) enrollments for new hires
- Prepare benefit new-hire orientation packets and coordinate benefit new-hire orientation meetings with Vice President of Human Resources
- Audit enrollment forms against Payroll system and Payroll system against monthly invoices Enrolls Cobra participants on medical and/or dental benefit
- Process 401(k) loan requests and enter 401(k) contribution changes on Payroll system
- Send the monthly 401(k) census file to the third party administrator
- Process and verifies the deduction amount in the payroll system
- Performs audit on all new hire and termination documents against Payroll system such as salary, title, manager, department etc.
- Coordinate the distribution of monthly employees’ birthday and anniversary cards
- Maintain all telephone rosters, make necessary updates and distribute rosters to various divisions
- Coordinate the Driver Random Testing program, update reports and review results.
- Prepare, edit and maintain companywide organization charts
- Utilize SAP to assign new Internal Order numbers for new hires and maintain the commission
- Prepare and maintain the Company and temporary employee headcount report which includes all additions and or reduction of employees, and employees on Leave of Absence utilizing an Excel Spreadsheet
- Prepare and maintain annual Salary History analysis and reports
- Prepare various statistical information on Excel spreadsheets utilizing HR Profile software such as the overtime report,
- Compiles and assimilates data for various annual reporting, i.e., 5500 and EEO.
- Other duties may be assigned or requested.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in a support capacity in the HR department.
- Advanced level in Excel and Word.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – flexible, understanding, and discrete in compiling confidential and sensitive information or issues/problems.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Task oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Possess integrity, accountability and maturity
- Great team player
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."