Our client is a popular contemporary fashion brand creating stylish apparel revolutionizing the industry every day. Their cool, fashion-forward, and innovative designs are applauded by the most stylish trendsetters.
In this role, you would assist with the administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function. You would also assist with talent acquisition, benefits, employee relations, and on-boarding.
• Assist with the administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function; provide support for talent acquisition, benefits, employee relations, and on-boarding
• Support recruitment effort for all employees; write and place advertisements; collaborate with supervisors to screen and interview candidates
• Help with checking references; extend job offers; conduct new-employee orientations; monitor career-path program; and conduct exit interviews
• Distribute and monitor employee performance evaluations and ensure on time completion; evaluate reports and department initiatives; recommend new policies and procedures
• Manage employee payroll and benefits; implement payroll and wage changes aligned with federal and state laws
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong communication and time management skills