Our client, a Fashion Brand located in Culver City, is looking to hire a TEMP HR Assistant to support their HR team for 3-4 Months covering a maternity leave.
In this role you will be responsible for providing administrative support for the department, assisting with the hiring process, scheduling new employee orientations and training and entering of a high volume of employment records into our HR database. If you are a professional with a strong sense of discretion and a background in data entry, we want to hear from you!
- Perform administrative work, including scheduling, maintaining files and sorting mail for the Human Resources department
- Enter employment data into computer database
- Track and update hourly employee leaves of absence
- Assist HR supervisors with the hiring process, including submitting job postings online and scheduling candidate interviews
- Coordinate logistics for new hire orientations and employee training sessions
- 1 years of experience in a Human Resources setting
- MUST be bilingual in Spanish