Note: This role is part-time M/W/F
Our client is a popular fashion brand creating the latest must-have collections for every fashionista. With their contemporary, on-trend, and chic designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for supporting the administration, coordination, and evaluation of the human resource function.
• Support employees with daily questions, requests, or concerns and collect and distribute pre-employment paperwork to appropriate HR members
• Assist with recruitment effort for all employees and collaborate with supervisors to screen and interview candidates
• Conduct reference checking, extend job offers, conduct new-employee orientations, monitor career-path program, and conduct exit interviews
• Recommend and integrate personnel policies and procedures and prepare handbook policies and procedures
• Manage compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and maintain all employee and applicant documentation as necessary by governing agencies
• Bachelor’s degree
• HR experience preferred
• Strong communication, detail oriented, and organizational skills