Our client is a luxury fashion brand, offering apparel, shoes, handbags, and accessories for men and women. Their eclectic, vibrant, and on trend designs are celebrated by celebrities and stylish individuals across the globe.
As the HR Assistant, you would be responsible for supporting the administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function.
• Support employees with daily questions, requests, or concerns and collect and distribute pre-employment paperwork to appropriate HR members
• Assist with recruitment effort for all employees, write and place advertisements, and collaborate with supervisors to screen and interview candidates
• Conduct reference checking, extend job offers, conduct new-employee orientations, monitor career-path program, and conduct exit interviews
• Develop, recommend, and integrate personnel policies and procedures, prepare handbook policies and procedures, and perform benefits administration
• 0-2 years’ experience
• Strong communication and organizational skills