Our client is a classic American design house specializing in women’s fashion apparel and accessories. Their tasteful and impeccable designs are meant to be fashionable, alluring and easy to wear. These designs have been seen throughout the pages of Vogue and on red carpets everywhere.
In this role you will provide administrative support to the office of the Senior Vice President of Human Resources and effectively oversee the day to day of HR department.
• Act as an extension of the SVP of HR, managing the needs and responsibilities of the department to ensure smooth workflow
• Support SVP of HR administratively including: scheduling all appointments / meetings, business travel, transportation, and expenses
• Managing phones, mail, scanning documents, files, and maintain attendance record for the entire HR department
• Prepare the SVP for meetings; printing out necessary materials, preparing charts, spreadsheets, and booking conference rooms
• Arrange HR staff meetings as well as companywide meetings and events
• Complete special projects for the SVP
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• 0-2 years of experience
• Prior HR Internship experience required
• Highly detail oriented and organized