HR Assistant (Entertainment)
A well-known entertainment client is seeking an HR Assistant to support the Benefit and Recruiting functions of the HR team! Qualified candidates must have precise, detailed-oriented organizational skills, as well as excellent communication and writing abilities. Candidates must have the ability to manage multiple projects in a high-volume environment, and experience in an office environment handling heavy scheduling and phones.
- Assisting with high volume phones, calendaring, filing, as well as travel and expense management
- Sourcing and filtering candidates through the pre-employee process and their various interview stages
- Communicating professionally, tactfully and with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect and maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Updating and managing the internal employee tracking system
- Partnering with HR department assistants to provide department and company-wide five-star customer service
- With the guidance of the Head of Global Benefits, acting as a point person for all employee questions regarding health and wellness benefits
- Assisting Head of Global Benefits and acting as a point person for the annual open enrollment period. Responding to employee questions and processing open enrollment benefit plan transfers
- Functioning as a liaison between vendors and employees and advising employees on eligibility, coverage, and other benefits matters
- Minimum two years of experience as an administrative assistant, preferably within an HR department
- Minimum two years of experience in 401k/benefits administration and/or recruiting
- Proven ability to manage tasks with competing priorities and deadlines, independently determining order of priority and self-initiating other value-added tasks
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university required
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”