Ourclient is an iconic brand creating the latest must-have consumer goods.Their luxurious, modern, and cutting-edge approach distinguishes them at theforefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for providing HR support forthe company. You would also be responsible for sourcing for open positions andcollecting pre-employment paperwork.
• Support employees with dailyquestions, requests, or concerns; manage calendars and schedule interviews andmeetings
• Collect and distributepre-employment paperwork to appropriate HR members; work with legal to ensure all pre-employmentfiles are updated
• Developjob requisitions via the online portal and direct candidates through theprocess; oversee interview scheduling; create offer letters
• Sourcefor open positions using LinkedIn and other job boards; evaluatecandidate applications in the online portal
• Editjob descriptions and assist with posting; collaborate with variouscross-functional teams efficiently and accurately
• Assistwith temporary staffing needs and partner with the hiring manager; obtainapproval to hire staff and work with temp staffing agencies; track and overseeall temporary requests
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong communication, detailoriented, and organizational skills