HR Assistant Manager
Our client is a fresh, clean and modern cosmetics brand best known for enhancing a woman’s natural beauty. Their philosophy has always been to create the best “non-makeup” makeup look. With the best techniques and tools they have become a pretty powerful brand in the industry. Their creative and fun company culture is warm and inviting, housing some of the most intellectual and style savvy employees.
In this role you will be supporting HR processes by acting as the liaison between HR and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. You will also support our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents.
- Provide guidance to employees on all company benefit inquiries, including health insurance, discounts, and wellness programs
- ADP data entry/reporting
- Responsible for Recruiting, Interviewing and Onboarding
- Administer New Hire Orientation Program
- Deliver Benefits orientation, exit interviews, employee events, create presentations, spreadsheets, tracking, new hire announcements, compliance, manage PTOs, healthcare, employee relations and performance management
- Bachelor’s degree required; Minimum of 2 years experience
- Strong organization skills, problem solving, positive can-do attitude, willingness and eagerness to learn
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal)
- Highly proficient in Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint