Our client is a cool, innovative and forward-thinking tech start up located in NYC. Their technology used is live on more than 2 million websites and streams billions of videos each month, across all devices. They are constantly brainstorming to predict the next global technology trend. Their open and inviting offices allows for the constant flow of creativity and ideas.
In this role you will be processing HR transactions including new hires, terminations, transfers and promotions.
- Assemble employee files for new hires and prepare new hire and benefit packages
- Assist in scheduling interviews and checking references
- Run regular and ad hoc reports from HR systems in support of both the human resources and finance teams
- Respond to staff inquiries and requests regarding defined HR procedures
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent data entry and proofing accuracy is imperative
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and handle confidential information responsibly