Our client is a cool, contemporary and innovative high-end men’s and women’s fashion line that is known for both everyday chic styles and dramatic head turning looks. Their runway shows are always unique and speak to the brand’s voice – being different is always a good thing. With a strong global presence in many major department stores and their own boutiques, our client’s international appeal is always expanding.
In this position, you would oversee all administrative support and directly assist the Vice President of Human Resources and the Director of Recruitment. You would also be essential to the team by serving as the key contact for all receptionists.
• Support employees with daily questions, requests, or concerns; manage calendars and schedule interviews and meetings
• Oversee receptionist personnel by managing the hiring procedure, processing time off requests, collaborating with agencies to request coverage, and timecard approvals
• Compose job descriptions and offer letters; maintain corporate, retail, and temporary job postings
• Collect and distribute pre-employment paperwork to appropriate HR members; work with legal to ensure all pre-employment files are updated
• Help the finance department with invoice distribution, agency placement fees, and budget forecasting; log employee expenses and travel requests
• Modify company policies and procedures
• Minimum 1 year of administrative or HR experience preferred, but not required
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Basic understanding of HR and recruitment practices
• Possess strong communication, writing, detail oriented, and organization skills