Our client is an iconic company presenting groundbreaking digital business solutions across the globe. Their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach establishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing key HR projects to improve productivity and effectiveness within the HR organization. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional business owners, systems and technology leaders, and HR partners at all levels.
• Direct project planning activities in collaboration with key team members and coordinate detailed work plan development
• Implement projects utilizing standardized HR Project Management methodology, tools, training and communications
• Ensure all projects have a project plan aligned with the project’s complexity and size, highlighting milestones, tasks, dependencies, owners, and deliverable date
• Work with HR Project Leader to execute projects, including updating project plans, coordinating meetings, and communicating with team members
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with business partners and functional teams to help support the allocation of resources
• Serve as the key contact and expert for HR related information and provide guidance to employees as necessary
• Analyze requests to change scope, timelines, or deliverables and provide recommendations aligned with project principles
• Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or related field
• Related HR experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite