Our client is an iconic company presenting groundbreaking digital business solutions across the globe. Their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach establishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing events for the University Program. You would also be responsible for maintaining strong internal and external relationships with vendors.
• Serve as a key member of the University Programs team, coordinate event logistics, and support end-to-end execution of large and small program events
• Establish cohesive processes, manage events for recent college graduates and interns scale events, and programs run smoothly
• Manage strong relationships with internal and external vendors and partners and ensure tasks are completed on-time and within budget
• Identify catering options and place orders; work with the internal security team to ensure coverage for on- and off-site events
• Collaborate with graphic designer and print shop for collateral and print needs; review proofs and ensure delivery of materials
• Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or related field
• 3+ years’ event logistics and coordination experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite