HR Coordinator (Creative Agency)
Client Overview: Our client is a renowned advertising agency presenting unparalleled creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their cutting-edge, modern, and integrated approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
Position Overview: In this role, you would be responsible for supporting the VP of Human Resources with all day to day operations.
Responsibilities:• Support the VP of Human Resources with all day to day operations, including communicating and educating employees on company policies
• Assist with employee on-boarding and off boarding, including new hire paperwork, background checks, e-verify, new hire orientation, and exit interviews
• Maintain accurate employee data entry into the system, manage employee recognition programs and birthdays, and help track leave of absences
• Help with recruitment efforts by coordinating interviews, posting jobs, and generating weekly recruiting reports
- Bachelor’s degree
- -2-3 years’ human resources experience
- -Advertising or marketing agency experience
- -Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Note: This is a contract to hire based opportunity
Send your resume today!