Our client is a luxury lifestyle brand that embodies personal style and sensibility with a vintage flare. The collections, known for vibrant color, print and eclectic details, include ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, beauty, home and watches. It is a global business with more than 150 freestanding boutiques and a presence in more than 3,000 department and specialty stores. The brand has been recognized by the fashion industry with several awards, including the CFDA for Accessory Designer of the Year.
With social responsibility an integral part of the company, they launched a foundation to support the economic empowerment of women entrepreneurs and their families in the U.S. The foundation invests in the success and sustainability of women-owned small businesses. Their powerful, innovative and creative company culture is apparent in their great efforts to make a change for the better.
In this role you will be scheduling all initial interviews and creating and managing interview scheduling.
- Create job requisitions on online portal and manage candidates through the process; generating offer letters etc
- Review candidates applications in online portal
- Source for open positions using LinkedIn and other job boards
- Edit job descriptions and assist with postings
- Assist with temporary staffing needs; work with hiring manager to understand needs, obtain approval to hire and work temp staffing agencies and track and manage all temporary requests
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-2 years previous experience in HR or Talent Acquisition
- Previous experience working in Applicant Tracking Systems a plus
- Previous knowledge of Cobra and ADP a plus
- Must have strong organization and communication skills