Our client is a luxury lifestyle brand that embodiespersonal style and sensibility with a vintage flare. The collections, known for vibrant color,print and eclectic details, include ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags,accessories, beauty, home and watches.
In this role you will be scheduling all initial interviews and creatingand managing interview scheduling.
- Create job requisitions on online portal and manage candidates through the process; generating offer letters etc
- Review candidates applications in online portal
- Source for open positions using LinkedIn and other job boards
- Edit job descriptions and assist with postings
- Assist with temporary staffing needs; work with hiring manager to understand needs, obtain approval to hire and work temp staffing agencies and track and manage all temporary requests
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-2 years previous experience in HR or Talent Acquisition
- Previous experience working in Applicant Tracking Systems a plus
- Previous knowledge of Cobra and ADP a plus
- Must have strong organization and communication skills