Our client is an iconic beauty brand presenting trendsetting makeup must-haves that are revolutionizing the industry. With their modern, innovative, and cool products, you can effortlessly create the latest beauty look.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the HR function and implementing innovative policies and procedures.
• Manage all aspects of the HR function and implement innovative policies, procedures, methods, and best practices to align the workforce and achieve company objectives
• Oversee various trainings, such as new hire orientation, code of business conduct standards, workplace harassment, communication skills, change management, and new Manager training
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional leaders to support their staffing needs by training, mentoring, and coaching
• Implement long term strategic initiatives to retain and attract talent and oversee recruitment efforts for all employees
• Manage compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and maintain all employee and applicant documentation as necessary by governing agencies
• Bachelor’s degree
• 10-15 years’ experience at entrepreneurial organizations
• Strong communication skills