Our client is a well-known company in the music industry – they are innovative, creative, and tenacious. With an impressive list of clients; they represent some of the most recognizable artists across the globe. Their offices are warm and welcoming with an eclectic group of exciting and intelligent people.
In this role you will manage the overall HR function for several business units/labels.
• Builds, develops and maintain strong collaborative working relationships with management and employees across multiple business units to deliver value-added HR services
• Develops a detailed understanding of the client’s business –departments, jobs, structure, processes, financials
• Proactively assesses client needs for HR services and develops strategies to meet those needs
• Addresses all employee relations issues and other immediate issues to minimize risk
• Manage a process-driven workload and transactional responsibilities
• Facilitate effective on boarding and exit processes
• Minimum 10 years of prior Human Resources Generalist and/or Organizational Development experience is ideal
• Experience practicing HR in a creative industry (music, fashion, television, advertising, etc.) is a plus
• HRIS experience, SAP and PeopleSoft a plus
• Strong knowledge in employment laws; multi-state experience preferred
• Proficient in MS Office (word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint). Visio and/or Org Plus experience a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a relevant field with HR related coursework