Our client is a leading company developing and manufacturing popular beauty products across the globe. Their revolutionary, high-quality, and forward-thinking approach creates top beauty must-haves for every trendsetter.
As the HR Director, you would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the HR function and implementing innovative policies and procedures. You would also be responsible for full employee life cycle, including recruiting, onboarding, employee engagement, training and development, performance management and goal setting, compensation, employee relations, and offboarding.
• Manage all aspects of the HR function and implement innovative policies, procedures, methods, and best practices to align the workforce and achieve company objectives
• Implement long term strategic initiatives to retain and attract talent and oversee recruitment efforts for all employees
• Manage compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and maintain all employee and applicant documentation as necessary by governing agencies
• Provide career and organizational development services for employees and manage retention programs, performance management, and compensation actions
• Identify employee relations issues, conduct investigations, consult with legal, and provide recommendations to resolve issues
• Collaborate with recruitment for sourcing and selection of open positions, remain current of emerging industry trends, and implement project plans and timelines
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7+ years’ HR experience with demonstrated success in HR operations and strategies, compliance, recruiting, and workplace culture initiatives
• Knowledge of Federal and State employment law
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite