Leading Orange County Brand is looking for an HR Generalist to assisttheir team!
Responsibilities Will Include But Are Not Limited To
- Coordinate and support the employee lifecycle
- Exercise employment best practices
- Provide HR point of service, administer tools and support employees on all HR policies and procedures
- Be able to take on Ad Hoc HR projects and programs to support the overall business objectives
- Administration of employee on-boarding processes
- Administration of HRIS systems and employment records
- Excel Pro
- Practices the highest level of professionalism and discretion
- Is deliberate with high attention to detail
- Has a record of personal and professional integrity
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Able to perform at a high level, in a fast pace, start up work environment
- Demonstrated generalist background, 1-4 years equivalent experience
- 1-2 years payroll administration experience is a plus
- HR courses & development training is a plus
- Experience with HRIS systems
- PHR/SHRM-CP certifications a plus
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and GD
Envoy offers competitive rates, fully stocked snack rack, coffee,kombucha and cold brew on tap and really cute dogs.
- Fast paced work environment with great people who love what they do.
- Envoy is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.