Our client is a cool, contemporary and innovative high-end men’s and women’s fashion line that is known for both everyday chic styles and dramatic head turning looks. Their runway shows are always unique and speak to the brands voice – being different is always a good thing. With a strong global presence in many major department stores and their own boutiques, our client’s international appeal is always expanding.
In this role you will be performing general HR duties and tasks.
- Produce employee orientations to include background screening and on-boarding/exit interview coordination
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day to day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance of respective federal and state employment laws.
- Perform all functions associated with administration of employee benefits programs, including open and ongoing enrollments, terminations and changes in eligibility
- Responsible for day-to-day activities involving all payroll functions for 100+ employess through a time tracking system
- Validates employee change of status forms to include new hire authorization and compensation change management
- 2-4 years HR experience
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills
- Integrity and ability to deal effectively with sensitive and confidential personal matters
- Detail oriented, well-organized and exceptional communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources preferred