Our client is a sleek, glamorous men’s and women’s luxury Italian brand, recognized all over the world for their fashion innovation and incredible craftsmanship. Their signature styles are always on trend yet forever timeless and have both a chic and urban feel. Their designs are wardrobe staples for the hottest Hollywood celebrities, socialites and music artists alike.
In this role you will be responsible for full cycle recruitment: Interviews, background screening, on-boarding, set-up, paperwork etc. You will support the Timepieces division.
• Full employee lifecycle: paperwork, day to day, promotions, organizational changes, reviews, separations
• Reviews: track monthly, 90 days, and annual reviews
• Misc: Clothing allowance, personal shoppers, approve invoices
• Payroll: Track employee overtime and PTO through system, push managers to comply with process
• Kering Shared Service Center: Coordinate closely for payroll, compensation and benefits administration
• Coaching: Provide coaching and advice to line managers on employee relations
• 5-7 years HR experience
• Strong written, oral and presentation skills
• Integrity and ability to deal effectively with sensitive and confidential personnel matters
• Experience with proactive staffing and recruitment resources, specifically LinkedIn
• Knowledge of MS word, Excel, and PowerPoint software
• Ceridian and Taleo software experience a plus
• Bachelors’ Degree