Our client is a renowned company presenting unparalleled medical supply solutions. Their cutting-edge, innovative, and modern approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would manage the administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function. You would also be fundamental with completing human resources related tasks, such as recruitment and employee relations, training, compliance, and salary administration.
• Implement and update the compensation program, rewrite job descriptions, conduct annual salary surveys, analyzes compensation, and monitor the performance evaluation program
• Develop, recommend, and integrate personnel policies and procedures, prepare handbook policies and procedures, perform benefits administration, and approve invoices
• Oversee recruitment effort for all employees, write and place advertisements, and collaborate with supervisors to screen and interview candidates
• Conduct reference checking, extend job offers, conduct new-employee orientations, monitor career-path program, and conduct exit interviews
• Manage compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and maintain all employee and applicant documentation as necessary by governing agencies
• Distribute and monitor employee performance evaluations and ensure on time completion, evaluate reports and department initiatives, and recommend new policies and procedures
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7+ years’ human resources experience
• 4+ years’ HR Management experience
• Knowledge of state and federal laws regarding employment and general personnel practices
• Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel