Our client is a passionate, honest and curious company dedicate to promoting a real understanding of high-quality food and drink. This service-minded company believes in creating fun and honest interchanges with their guests and amongst staff. With a company culture that is full of life and energy, their fast-paced environment is perfect for the entrepreneurial spirit to flourish.
In this role you will lead the brand’s recruiting efforts to place and retain all positions throughout the company. You will also determine the strategic direction and objectives for the recruiting function, which will support the company’s growth while maintaining its culture and standards of excellence.
• Determine recruiting strategies and best practices for supporting our national expansion efforts
• Develop and maintain relationships with hiring managers in order to understand hiring needs and position requirements
• Conduct regular site visits with recruiter in the field to ensure recruiting needs are being met
• Develop and maintain new relationships with educational and intern programs across the country
• Work with the Leadership team to discuss best practices for recruiting and retention
• Refine and measure appropriate metrics for evaluating recruiting costs
•5 years prior recruiting experience in the hospitality or retail industry
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
• Ability to source candidates independently
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to interact effectively with professionals at all levels, internal and external
• Ability to represent the company and its unique culture, mission, and vision to potential employees