Our client is a leading makeup, cosmetics, and beauty brand celebrating and enhancing beauty with mistake proof products. Their warm, inviting, and effortless approach brings easy to use products nationwide to celebrities, socialites, and every day women alike.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing HR, legal compliance, outsourced accounting, and office management as well as performing administrative duties to support all areas.
• Recruit new talent at all levels of the organization
• Conduct new employee orientation
• Maintain the employee policy and procedures manual, companywide directives, and HR related policies and procedures
• Manage the employee personnel file and resolve employee relation issues
• Assist with internal celebrations for employee enhancement initiative
• 5 years of HR and Legal Compliance experience
• Knowledge of accounting and corporate development
• Possess strong leadership and multi-tasking skills
• Advanced with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint