Our client is a fashionable, classic and elegant men’s andwomen’s jewelry company with an impressive global presence. Their innovativedesigns range from delicate stunners to statement baubles and can be seen onsome of the most influential style tastemakers. With a company culture that is exciting and fast-paced, this is theperfect environment for the individual with strong emotional intelligence andan entrepreneurial spirit.
In this role you will work with CFO and US Team to supportthe development and running of the client. You will ensure that the NY Headquarters and the retail shops are fullyoperated at all times. You are alsoresponsible to oversee HR, legal compliance, outsourced accounting and officemanagement as well as performing administrative duties to support all areas.
· Work with management to establish corporatepolicies that are in line with the guidelines from German Headquarters and USemployment law
· Recruit and interview new hire candidates
· Prepare and manage employment contracts,employee handbook and other company policy documents
· Support proper execution of accounts payable,accounts receivable and monthly reporting process for the two US entities
· Ensure that US entities are in compliance withfederal, state and local business laws
· Responsible for overall office activities in NYheadquarters including coordinating of facility and offer services
· 5 years of HR and Legal Complianceexperience
· Knowledge of accounting
· Knowledge of corporate development
· Strong leadership skills
· High degree of flexibility andmulti-tasking skills
· IT literate with advanced knowledge ofExcel and PowerPoint