Our client is a leading brand strategy consulting firm focusing on stimulating business growth and finding solutions. Their innovative, collaborative, and dynamic methods reimagine solutions for compound business problems.
In this role, you would manage the administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function. You would also be fundamental with completing human resources related tasks, such as recruitment and employee relations, training, compliance, salary administration, affirmative action, employment benefit, and equity programs.
•Implement and update the compensation program, rewrite job descriptions, conduct annual salary surveys, analyzes compensation, and monitor the performance evaluation program
•Develop, recommend, and integrate personnel policies and procedures; prepare handbook policies and procedures; perform benefits administration; and approve invoices
•Oversee recruitment effort for all employees; write and place advertisements; collaborate with supervisors to screen and interview candidates; conduct reference checking; extend job offers; conduct new-employee orientations; monitor career-path program; and conduct exit interviews
• Evaluate reports and department initiatives; recommend new policies and procedures
• Manage compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and maintain all employee and applicant documentation as necessary by governing agencies
• Distribute and monitor employee performance evaluations and ensure on time completion
• Master's degree in human resource management or a related field or equivalent education, training and experience
• Minimum of five years of experience in human resource management
• Travel to various worksites may be required