Our client is an iconic luxury fashion brand designing timeless ready-to-wear, accessories, and footwear. With the finest fabrics, impeccable tailoring, and fashion-forward designs, their work is highly acclaimed by the industry and trendsetters alike.
In this role, you would manage the administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function. You would also be fundamental with completing human resources related tasks, such as recruitment and employee relations, training, compliance, and salary administration.
• Implement and update the compensation program, rewrite job descriptions, conduct annual salary surveys, analyzes compensation, and monitor the performance evaluation program
• Develop, recommend, and integrate personnel policies and procedures, prepare handbook policies and procedures, perform benefits administration, and approve invoices
• Oversee recruitment effort for all employees, write and place advertisements, and collaborate with supervisors to screen and interview candidates
• Conduct reference checking, extend job offers, conduct new-employee orientations, monitor career-path program, and conduct exit interviews
• Manage compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and maintain all employee and applicant documentation as necessary by governing agencies
• Distribute and monitor employee performance evaluations and ensure on time completion, evaluate reports and department initiatives, and recommend new policies and procedures
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ human resources experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint