About the role
Looking for a dynamic and motivated HR Manager based in our office in New York. By joining our HR team, you will be responsible for ensuring the overall administration, coordination and evolution of human resources plan and projects of our growing international company.
What you’ll do
• Drive all operational HR topics related to your team based in NYC (around 15 people)
• Manage organizational changes of your teams when needed (initiated either at your country level or at the group level).
• Participate in the reflection of HR policy at the international and/or local level
• Be the key advisor / HR business partner for your managers and educate them to build leadership capabilities
• Drive people development in your country
• Act as guarantor for the sense of belonging to the company and your country and the first ambassador of our culture.
• Act as guarantor of respect and compliance for HR laws and regulations within your country
• Manage the different stage of the collaborator’s life of your country
• Participate in the development and implementation of transversal HR projects according to the defined priority areas: HR innovation, company values, job and competency planning, …The list of our challenging project is non-exhaustive
• Manage the recruiting needs of your country in relation with the central Talent Team
Who you are
• 8 to 12+ years of human resources experience (recruiting experience + HR generalist experience), ideally from a digital company
• Great knowledge and experience working cross culturally in a global company
• Smooth communication, proactivity and great writing skills
• Fluent in English, French will be a plus
Last but not least, you know how to work into a fast-paced environment, you have strong organization skills and most of all: a positive team spirit!
What we offer
We are committed to the happiness and well-being of our employees. We aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Comprehensive health, vision, dental health care insurance
• Participation in our 401k plan
• Generous paid time off and flexible work from home policy
• Travel to our headquarters in Paris