HR Manager, Payroll
Our client is a popular beauty brand presenting the latest must-have cosmetics, hair care, and skin care for every beauty enthusiast. With their on-trend, luxurious, and contemporary approach, you can effortlessly create any glamorous beauty look.
In this position, you would manage all aspects of payroll for employees and benefits administration processing.
• Manage all aspects of payroll and serve as the key contact and administrator of payroll, including best practices, communication, and auditing
• Provide employee benefit support for benefit initiatives, such as open enrollment processes; process employee data change documents and maintain accurate employee files
• Work with HR and Management teams to develop and maintain the employee handbook, including HR policies, procedures, and programs to assist employees navigate their tenure
• Perform full-cycle semi-monthly payroll processing and reconciliations; research and resolve all payroll inquires and ensure payroll policies are followed
• Collaborate with the People Operations Manager for benefits administration, such as renewals and ensuring benefits are competitive and easy to use
• Oversee all employee prerequisite programs and employee offerings, including employee education reimbursement and expense reimbursements
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field
• 7+ years’ payroll, benefits, and HR experience
• Experience with an HRIS system