Our client is a well-known international beauty brand presenting the most beautiful makeup, skin care, and body care products. Their on-trend, high-quality, and forward-thinking approach creates the most luxurious beauty must-haves.
As the HR Recruiter, you would be responsible for sourcing, identifying, and hiring high-level talent. You would also be responsible for conducting screens and working with cross-functional teams.
• Source, analyze, and identify candidates, attract and hire the highest-level of talent; establish and implement innovative sourcing techniques to build relationships
• Maintain strong relationships with business leaders and establish relationships with new partners and opportunities
• Serve as a key contact for recruitment and consult best practices for the entire recruitment lifecycle and strategic talent acquisition
• Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential technical candidates for level of interest, qualifications, and compensation
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support improvements and best practices and remain current of emerging industry trends
• HR and full-cycle recruiting experience, beauty/cosmetics industry preferred
• Background working with LinkedIn Recruiter and ATS
• Multi-state and international recruiting experience in recruiting preferred