As an HR Advisor, you will provide a premium customer service experience to employees in the United States, Mexico, SOCO and Canada for all HR related inquiries. Our contact center operates from a variety of contact channels that include phone, email, text and live chat. As an HR Advisor, you’ll use effective written and verbal communication skills, applying sound judgment and critical thinking in serving our employees. In addition, you will utilize various systems and other support tools to ensure accurate responses to employee inquiries, while consulting and looking for opportunities to educate employees.
This is a very fast paced, employee focused environment requiring you to multitask and deliver premium service with a sense of urgency. You enjoy responding to employees’ needs with the discipline to adhere to confidentiality, policy & compliance rules. This role is part of a fun, supportive and collaborative team that operates on set schedules with various shifts. You are motivated by the challenge of continuous learning and the opportunity to develop a career in Human Resources.
• Experience in a service center environment highly desirable
• Knowledge of theories, practices, and procedures in HR a plus
• Bilingual Spanish/English preferred both written and verbal
• Strong verbal and written customer service skills critical, with an emphasis on soft skills, customer-focused resolution, and de-escalation.
• Strong problem-solving, resolution, and decision-making skills, including the ability to quickly understand and analyze new information and situations
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Must demonstrate initiative and the ability to work independently within a diverse team environment
• Intermediate to Advanced working knowledge of personal computers, including MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
• Ability to sit or stand at a desk for long periods of time
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Experience providing customer service via multiple contact channels (phone, e-mail, live chat, face-to-face, written correspondence, text, etc.)
• Knowledge and understanding of HR systems and platforms preferred (SAP, Cronos)
• One of the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• 2-3 years relevant experience in lieu of a degree
• Four years’ military service in a related MOS/MOC