Our client is a global leader in beauty with over 47 established brands in over 40 countries. Their innovative culture is what drives them to success and leads them to the top of the industry. Our client believes in creating a constant free flow of ideas to spark creativity and support results oriented teams. Their unique portfolio of brands has produced some of the strongest consumer franchises in history.
In this role, you would manage daily office responsibilities that pertain to Human Resources in an efficient manner. You would also be responsible for providing administrative support to the HR team as needed.
• Create PowerPoint presentations, severance packages, purchase orders, and ad hoc projects
• Manage and organize data
• Update organizational charts and employee profiles
• Record short term disability
• Work on HR projects as assigned
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially with Microsoft Excel pivot tables and V-lookup
• Able to multitask and accomplish daily assignments
• Maintain confidentiality and have excellent organizational skills