HTML Email Designer
Our client is a leading retailer presentation must-have apparel for life’s most special moments in one easy-to-shop location. With their comfortable, fashion-forward, and chic selection, it’s never been easier to dress in style for every occasion.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating flat art and applying it to the HTML code. You would also be responsible for performing front-end coding needs and creating templates for repetitive promotions.
• Develop flat art and apply it to the HTML code and work with inline styling to create portions of live HTML text along with graphics
• Perform front-end coding needs, deliver strong design solutions, and create templates for reoccurring promotions and features
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various team members, including Copywriters and provide support; partner with cross-functional teams to achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• HTML code and design experience
• Fashion/ecommerce background preferred