Human Resources Assistant
Our client is a well-known organization dedicated to training teachers and leaders to teach students necessary skills to excel in college and beyond. Their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach is improving the lives of students of all ages.
In this position, you would be responsible for processing payroll, creating and sending contracts, and administrating our benefits. You would also be responsible for serving as the key contact for employee inquiries regarding paychecks and health benefits.
• Oversee payroll administration for employees, collect documentation from employees, and communicate change to the finance team
•Assist the Manager of Human Resources to manage employee benefits, such as health insurance, 401 (k), and short term and long term disability
• Serve as the key contact for employee inquiries about paychecks and health benefits for medical, dental, and vision
• Develop and modify letters of agreements and contracts for full-time employees, part-time staff,
and independent contractors
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years’ payroll experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite