Human Resources Coordinator
Our client is a chic and luxurious women's & men's apparel company that is dedicated to creating the perfect style and fit for every occasion. With a deep heritage in impeccable design and taste – they have mastered the trends throughout the years while always capturing an effortless and classic look. Their company culture is rooted in deep values of integrity, prestige, and true craftsmanship as they remain at the top of the fashion industry.
In this role you will be responsible for administering employee benefit plans and assisting with various HR and administrative duties including recruiting, and employee relations.
- Preparing new employee information packages and processing paperwork
- Assist with planning, organizing, and implementing all HR department activities
- Administer employee benefit plans – including enrollments, terminations and COBRA
- Coordinate recruiting efforts for internship program and temporary employees
- Process payroll on a weekly & semi-monthly basis
- Knowledge of FMLA and state laws
- Degree in Human Resources or related with experience
- 1-2 years experience in HR including payroll and benefits administration
- Strong organization and computer skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills