Human Resources Coordinator
Our client is a renowned company designing the latest accessories, apparel, and home furnishings. Their on-trend, contemporary, and high-quality must-haves distinguish them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible managing personnel data and approving timesheets. You would also be responsible for overseeing payroll administration and leading bi-weekly payroll processing.
• Manage all personnel data and ensure information is entered accurately into HR/payroll profile database
• Review, modify, and approve time sheets on a weekly basis and update schedule of paid time off balances
• Oversee payroll administration and ensure compliance with ACA, FLSA requirements, wage garnishment, taxes, and deductions
• Lead manual checks issued for payroll and confirm timely and accurate processing of bi-weekly payroll to be submitted for approval
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, social work, or related field
• 1-2 years’ administrative experience, preferably emphasis on talent management