Human Resources Manager
Our client is an innovative, philanthropic and creative company. Their company culture is welcoming, fast-paced and breeds entrepreneurial spirits alike.
In this role you will have overall responsibility for the human resources function.
- Identify HR priorities, risks and opportunities for continuous improvement; researching and sourcing best practice, proposing and delivering commercial solutions which enhance the employee experience
- Develop and embed great HR practice which reinforce our culture and our employer branding
- Provide advice and guidance to managers on employee relations and performance management issues, ensuring a consistent level of service and approach is taken
- Attraction and recruitment of key roles, providing a proactive approach with succession planning
- Strong generalist HR background
- Versatile and collaborative leadership style
- Ability to think strategically but also focus on tactical and operational issues
- A solid track record of building strong, effective teams of people
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively at all level