Human Resources Manager
Leading Orange County Apparel Brand looking for a Human Resources Manager to join their team!
The Human Resources Manager is the business partner for our retail employee population. This role will provide generalist support to store employees and the free standing store team regarding HR policies and practices.The Human Resources Manager will develop and manage programs and policies,recruiting, performance management and employee relations concerns for multi-state locations.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Counsel and guide through conflict resolution, disciplinary actions and other sensitive employee relations issues including appropriate use of documentation and communication.
· Deliver exceptional customer service to the regional, store management, sales associates and operations teams.
· Investigate complaints and concerns, and propose resolution through necessary guidance and coaching.
· Provide leadership and support to managers and associates on policy interpretation and other matters,including but not limited to performance management and internal investigations.
· Drive worker’s compensation claims by communicating with corporate human resources, managers and affected employees ensuring completion of required paperwork and monitoring claims.
· Develop, organize and facilitate human resources best practices and programs to meet the strategic business needs.
· Evaluate and develop programs to address turnover by increasing retention rates.
· Ensure accuracy of content and timely administration of performance evaluations.
· Assist in monitoring and reviewing compensation guidelines and exceptions.
· Communicate and ensure compliance of HR policies, procedures, laws and regulations.
· Provide field and retail team training as needed.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
· 5-7 years HRexperience in supporting retail field environment.
· Must have outstandinginterpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Demonstratedanalytical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills.
· Thrive in a fastpaced, high growth changing environment.
· Must maintain a highlevel of confidentiality.
· Ability to workcollaboratively and build positive/effective business partnerships.
· In-depth knowledge offederal and multi-state regulations and compliance, with emphasis of CA laborlaws.
· Bachelor’s Degreerequired.
· Minimum 5-7 years ofexperience Human Resources in a generalist capacity.
· Must be proficient inMicrosoft Office.
· Experience workingwithin an ATS and HRIS.